Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner! Gift Card Drawing!

Tonight was the big night - no, not more all night shopping at the malls LOL! This was the night I drew the winner of the Pay It Forward $50 gift card of your choice! Thank you to those who participated! I really appreciate it!

First, I wrote all the names from the comments on their own pieces of paper,

Then, I scrunched the papers all up tight.

After that, I shook them up and threw them onto my keyboard.

Then, oh the suspense was killing me! I closed my eyes, hovered my hand around my keyboard a few time and dove in to pick an entry!

I unfolded the scrunched up paper which read:

CONGRATULATIONS JUNK CHIC COTTAGE!!!! Please send me your address and I'll get the card of your choice out to you immediately!

This was my first give away and I really enjoyed holding it. I think I'll do another some time!
Hugs, Leena

6 comments:

  1. Oh Leena I am so excited. Thank you so much. I am a secret angel to a lady that is sick and on disablitly and that barely covers her rent so I try to help her out with gift cards for food etc. when I can so this one will be paying it forward to her. Now she has two angels helping her. Thank you so much. You are too sweet to offer this giveaway and please know you are helping someone that is really in need.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leena- Thank you for commenting about my Grandson. I just wanted to tell you that when you leave a comment on my blog your are now a NO REPLY so I can't comment directly back to you. Thought you might not now. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Visit lot of sites but This blog's article is very nice beacuse this site content is very nice and this is google friendly site. thanks for good articles. The way you writes reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog titled Why People Who Read About Success Never Succeed
    keep up the good work.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kris deserves this! Yay for her :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Leena,
    I got the gift card today and I say a big thank you and give you a big hug. My little lady in need will so appreciate this help. You are an angel to do this. Thank you again.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...