Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

30 Days of Giving Thanks-November 19-Giggles

November 19 - Today I am thankful for giggles. I am especially thankful for little kid giggles. I love how they laugh, whole-heartedly and with total abandon. They are loud and boisterous and full of joy! There is no way that you can listen to a little kid giggle and not giggle yourself!
When Jamison was a baby, he had the most contagious, wild giggle! If something hit his funny bone, it hit it hard and he would let lose until he had to stop and catch his breath. As soon as he did, he would start up again. I'd laugh so much I'd have tears running down my cheeks! The more he laughed, the more I did. The more I laughed, the more he did. The real fun part was that often, nobody else knew why we were laughing. I could give him a look or make some silly noise and he'd just start up giggling and squealing. He still does at times, especially if you tickle him! Abigail wasn't too much of a giggler as a baby. She'd sort of chortle and snort. The snort always cracked us all up and, of course, made Jamison giggle.
I think he inherited it. My grandma and my mom were both gigglers and so am I. If something strikes me, I often can't stop myself and just when I think I have it under control, there it goes again! Then I spread it to Jim and he giggles too! I love the sound of his giggling as well. It doesn't matter how old or young you are, there's nothing as relaxing as a good old fashioned giggle-fit! Give it a try. Who cares if somebody is watching? Go ahead, Let 'er lose!
 Wishing you a wonderful, giggly day! Hugs, Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...