Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

So Special

I had finally finished mowing the lawn this evening and was dragging the large can full of grass to the curb, when my daughter pulled up. Upon parking her car, Jamison and Abigail came rushing over to me, squealing, "Meemaw! Meemaw!". They then wrapped their sweet little arms around me for some wonderful hugs and told me how happy they were to see me. We walked home, holding hands, while they chattered about their days. I once heard that grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your own kids. Hmmm...maybe it's true! I hope that something or someone made you feel special today, because you are! Hugs, Leena

2 comments:

  1. Awww, so sweet! I love picking Adriana up for just this reason. From the time she was in daycare as an infant, she gets SO excited when she sees me arrive! So much so that her whole body used to shake. LOL Now she just smiles wide the moment she spots me and runs up to give me a giant hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leena, and thank you so much for visiting my blog... how sweet your little grandchildren must be!... hope you are enjoying a beautiful Springtime... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...