Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

From The Mouths of Babes

It's no secret that my grand babies crack me up with their antics and the things that they say. Abigail, who will turn 22 months old on Christmas, is quite the comedian,  just like her brother, even when she doesn't mean to be! Here's the latest little giggler:

Abigail insists upon carrying something to the house to deliver to me when she gets home from daycare. She primarily likes to bring home a piece of mail, but often will carry a small, light-weight bag if they've stopped at the store. The other day she saw me at the door, and came squealing up the driveway with a grocery bag in her hand. In the bag was a big piece of chocolate cake her mother had bought...ooohhhhhh  forbidden chocolate cake! Sorry. Anyway, as I assisted her up the steps, Sullivan, our dog, came to greet her and she lost her balance. I straightened her out and headed her towards the door. As she staggered around, I said, "Stagger much? What have you been drinking?" and, without missing a beat, she replied, "Appa juch". I just about fell over laughing!

I know I'm biased, but you have to admit she's a keeper! LOL!
Hugs and Have a Great Day! Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...