Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Bootie Call

If you've read my earlier posts, you know that I have a real problem with giving up my flip flops and wearing regular shoes when the weather turns cooler. I've been fairly lucky so far, in that the days have been warm enough for me to still don my foot favorites, unless it's raining, which is was today. So, since I had to go to a doctor's appointment and then run errands afterwards, I succumbed to wearing my tennis shoes, with socks (argh). Part of the problem is that shoes and socks make my feet hot and if my feet are hot, I'm not. I usually don't like being hot, unless I'm at the beach or sitting by a pool with a nice frozen drink in one hand and some favorite reading material in the other. Each store I went into today had their heat cranked up and was sweltering. OK, perhaps my internal thermometer is just a wee bit off due to this Mother Nature thing that women around my age so happily experience but whatever the cause, wearing the shoes and socks just made things worse. So, when I got home, the first thing I did was whip those things off my feet! As the sun and temperature started to go down, I started to get chilled, so I went for one of my favorite pairs of cool weather footwear - my leopard print bootie slippers! They're soft and comfy and cozy warm and just so much fun to wear! Take a look and see if they don't make you smile:
Quite a departure from my flip flops, but way cute! Hey, if I have to wear shoes, I might as well have a good time, right? Thanks for stopping by and remember: silly feet are happy feet! Hugs! Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...