Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

BIG News!

A few weeks ago, I received a lovely note from Sonia Cardona Crouse, Owner, Publisher and Senior Editor of the beautiful magazine, "Creating Vintage Charm", requesting the inclusion of my hand-painted Halloween pumpkin for her Marketplace feature. Words cannot describe how excited and shocked I was! SHE wanted MY artwork for HER magazine? I was floored! It truly is an honor, a sincere privilege, to be included in such a wonderful publication and I am so appreciative! When Sonia told me that the issue had been published and could now be ordered online (it's not available in stores) I immediately ordered a copy! I can't wait for it to arrive!


Fall 2011 Issue
 I am absolutely humbled. Starting my own business has been a long-awaited dream. Being creative and supporting my family while doing so is my true calling, my destiny and my passion. To be featured alongside such talented individuals is a blessing; an opportunity for my dream to soar into reality. I cannot thank Sonia enough for her support and encouragement! My heart is filled with gratitude.

Please consider ordering a copy of "Creating Vintage Charm". Not for me, but because it is filled with wonderful and creative articles, beautiful photographs and inspiration from so many sources. Supporting small businesses makes you feel great! You'll also enjoy Sonia's blog.

Thank you for reading! Hugs to all, Leena

1 comment:

Please leave a comment - I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...