Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

GRAND OPENING! Pink Cherub Moon Etsy Shop!!



YIPPIE AND YEEHAW! I have finally opened my online store at http://www.etsy.com/shop/PinkCherubMoon?ref=si_shop

After I received my business license, I spent a few months researching - small business practices, other shops, Websites for Dummies (still haven't gotten very far with that one), the latest in home decor and furnishings, what people wanted - anything that I thought would assist me in a successful business launch. I've yet to figure it all out and there are some technical things that are giving me a headache (while I do know my way around a computer pretty well, I'm no IT Guru), mainly making a banner for my shop so it doesn't look so nakey, but I am ready to roll!! I have tons and I do mean tons (you should see my workshop) of more items to list and work on, so if you're interested and I sure hope that you will be, please stop by often and see what's new. If there's anything special you are hunting for or that I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact me. I love making new friends too, so tell your friends and they'll tell their friends and so on and so on (I think that was an old shampoo commercial LOL). I'll be testing the waters and diving in head-first as I go along and learn more (suggestions are always welcome) and am just tickled PINK to be realizing a dream I've held in my heart for so many years!

I now have two Face Book pages - my regular one under Leena Milligan-Lanteigne and a new business one under PinkCherubMoon. I'm hoping that I can jump between the two and keep up with everybody, so feel free to LIKE my new page and your comments and chit chat, which honestly, REALLY MAKE MY DAY, will show up on both!

A BIG, HUGE, GINORMOUS THANK YOU to all who have believed in me and given their encouragement and support. Y'all are the best!

Hope to see you soon. Hugs and Smoochies, ~Leena~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...