Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Comments and Responses

Hi y'all! Hope everybody is having a great day  ! I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your visits and sweet comments! Unfortunately, I can't always respond to your comments via email because the return address is a "no-reply". When this happens, I respond on my blog. I always reply because I want everyone to know how much I love that they are here! Also, I have recently disabled receiving anonymous comments. I was getting so many spam comments and while they were automatically deleted from my blog (I guess because I they had  links in them) they would show up in my email and was just a pain to delete.

Thank you again for supporting my blog! Hugs, Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...