Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Creature Feature!

Jim and I were going out to grab a quick dinner the other night, when I noticed this little visitor, hanging out on the side-light windows next to our front door.

I called Jim to come look at him, then my daughter came running to take pictures and the little grand babies came to see what was going on and everybody stared at and commented on and got a good laugh at this little guy. His neck was going in and out and his little eyes would blink when we took his picture and he had the cutest little suction-cup toes! Just look at that pudgy little belly! My daughter also went outside to take a picture of the unusual design on his back.

With the woods and the WO&D railroad trail behind us, we never know what critters we'll encounter, but they're always fun to find! Well, the opossum skull wasn't so fun to find, but that's another story! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! Hugs, Leena

1 comment:

Please leave a comment - I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...