Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

A Treat For Me!

While I was yammering on about my boots and flip flops, et. al., I forgot the really fun part of yesterday! I remembered that I had an unused balance on an old Home Goods gift card and since I was in the area, I decided to drop in and see what the store had to offer. Have you ever been to a Home Goods? The first time I went there, I was like a kid in a candy store. My mouth dropped open and I kept saying under my breath, over and over again as I walked the entire store at least twice, "Oh my!" I love that store but hadn't had the budget to shop recently, so knowing I had "free" money was a real treat! I didn't know what I would find, or if I would find anything, but it had to be something fun - no cookware or forks or anything utilitarian like that! Seeing as I have an addiction to pillows, I ultimately chose this:

It isn't going to stay on the couch as I have enough pillows on there already, with the ones that make up the back and my faux mink (fink?) ones, but it made a good place to take a picture (until I noticed once loading the pic that my husband had left his sweatshirt on my green chair). Big ones, little ones, they all make messes, don't they? Oh well, I have to remember that I don't live in a magazine and everything doesn't.....have to..... be... perfect. There, I said it. Oh, that hurt! Oh! And while I was looking for my Home Goods card, I found a Kirkland's card from last Christmas worth $25! Yeehaw baby! I'll save that trip for another day when I really need some fun. Thanks for reading! Hope you have a fantastic day! xoxo, Leena

Shared with:

Feathered Nest Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...