Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Weirdness Beyond Normal Weirdness

Ok, this is so weird! I've been putzing around here, trying to figure out how to manage a blog, adding favorite web sites, blogs, buttons, etc and had several windows open at once. All of a sudden, the internet started opening more and more windows of this one website, over and over and over - it was the internet gone wild!(isn't there some cheesy movie about that? No wait, that's another.....nevermind) Anyway, after a frantic attempt at cancelling the extras, I managed to get rid of them using the task manager. I swear, as the last page closed, I heard a haunting "I'll be back". I think I'll go up and see what the rest of the family is doing right now. 'C ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...